In practice in general dentistry since 2003.Continued dental education in Loma Linda university school of Dentistry 2014.
Education and Training
DDS at Loma Linda University
American Board of General Dentistry
Board Certified in Laser
Cosmetics and Sedation
Areas of expertise and specialization
- advanced clinical training by Loma Linda University
- advanced prosthodontics award by Loma Linda University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego County Dental Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Hiking
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
Peggy kargar Ram's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Peggy kargar Ram | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Peggy kargar Ram's reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S 138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S. 116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S. 1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS 6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Nick Pavlov D.D.S. 470 Nautilus St La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Aaron Mario Perez D.D.S. 727 E Ohio Ave Escondido CA 92025