Eugenia G. Politis, MD is an OBGYN at Antheia Gynecology in East Windsor, New Jersey and is also affiliated with St. Josephs Hospital and Banner University Medical Center Phoenix. She has 2 years of experience and specializes in treating high risk patients. Dr. Politis graduated from Wayne State College in 2009. To stay current in her field, she maintains professional memberships with the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
MD at Wayne State College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local- Teaching -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Determined, industrious, never gives up and family support.
Hobbies / Sports
- 12 Years Playing Violin, Greek Dining and Cooking
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Journal of the American Medical Association
- St. Joseph's
- Banner ï¿½ University Medical Center Phoenix
Request An Appointment With Eugenia G. Politis | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eugenia G. Politis's reviewsWrite Review
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201
- Dr. Gregory J Marchand M.D.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281
- Dr. Raj Rathee M.D.10240 W Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85037
- Dr. Jonathan E Franco MD6179 S. Balsam Littleton CO 80123