Earl Don Fernando, MD, CWS is an internist working at El Capitan Wound and Diabetic Center in Fresno, California and is also affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. With over 26 years of experience, he holds extensive expertise in internal medicine, diabetes and wound care. Dr. Fernando was educated at Loma Linda University School of Medicine and completed an internship at Tulane University Medical Center. Additionally, he is certified as a wound specialist by the American Board of Wound Management.
Education and Training
MD at Loma Linda University School of Medicine
American Board of Wound Management- Certified Wound Specialist
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Tulane University - Tulane Medical Center- 1990
What do you attribute your success to?
- His parents' encouragement and support, his dad was a neurosurgeon and his uncles were all doctors.
Hobbies / Sports
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Dr. Earl Don Fernando M.D.'s Practice location
Fresno, California 93726Get Direction
FRESNO, CA 93726Get Direction
Fresno, CA 93706Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Earl Don Fernando M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Earl Don Fernando M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernando
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Robert Joseph Butler D.C.394 East Yosemite Avenue Merced California 95340
- Dr. Thomas Edward Griffin M.D.1379 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Steven Haig Chooljian M.D.1379 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Adam Frank Cavallero M.D.155 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93701
- Dr. Kanwar Tejinder paul singh Mahal M.D.7710 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720