Jerome Denary Halle, DDS is a dentist with his own private practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has over 38 years of experience in the field of general dentistry. Dr. Halle graduated with his dental degree from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry in 1977. For his excellent accomplishments in the field, he received the Albuquerque Journal People?s Choice Award for Top Dentist in 2015 and is also a professional member of the American Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Jerome Denary Halle's Expert Contributions
Yes. Whiten your teeth first. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Albuquerque Journal People's Choice Award for Top Dentist- 2015
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good staff, good communication and care for patients, good education.
Hobbies / Sports
- His Kids and Family, His Work
Favorite professional publications
- Nature Journal, The Journal of the American Dental Association
Jerome Denary Halle's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jerome Denary Halle | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jerome Denary Halle's reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- D Greg LoPour DDS6500 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS5901 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS10000 Coors Bypass Albuquerque NM 87114
- Dr. Martin George Goebbel DDS2716 Southern Blvd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124