Jerome Denary Halle, DDS is a dentist with his own private practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has over 38 years of experience in the field of general dentistry. Dr. Halle graduated with his dental degree from Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry in 1977. For his excellent accomplishments in the field, he received the Albuquerque Journal People?s Choice Award for Top Dentist in 2015 and is also a professional member of the American Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Jerome Denary Halle's Expert Contributions
Yes. Whiten your teeth first. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Albuquerque Journal People's Choice Award for Top Dentist- 2015
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good staff, good communication and care for patients, good education.
Hobbies / Sports
- His Kids and Family, His Work
Favorite professional publications
- Nature Journal, The Journal of the American Dental Association
Jerome Denary Halle's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jerome Denary Halle | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jerome Denary Halle's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- D Greg LoPour DDS5110 Masthead Street Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS3569 Zafarano Dr. Santa Fe NM 85707
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS5531 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio tx 78253
- Dr. Martin George Goebbel DDS2716 Southern Blvd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124