Dr. Carlos Villarreal is a Dentist practicing in Edinburg, Texas. Dr. Villarreal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
Dr. Carlos Jaime Villarreal DDS's Expert Contributions
Some medications can cause dry mouth as a side effect, read the medication insert to see that possibility READ MORE
Every case is individual, as is the pain perception, but in general, it is a minor procedure. However, the more surgical trauma, the more swelling and possibly pain may occur. READ MORE
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- University of Puerto Rico 1990-1994
- Oral and Craniofacial Implants at The University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston 1997-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association (Rio Grande Valley Branch), Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Never giving up, being a foreign graduate, he worked hard to show his skills.
- Has done charity work in Haiti and 3 times in Nicaragua
Hobbies / Sports
- Tactical Shooting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Renaissance Health Care Network Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Dr. Carlos Jaime Villarreal DDS's Practice location
Edinburg, Texas 78539Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carlos Jaime Villarreal DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carlos Jaime Villarreal DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Villarreal
Great experience, courteous and professional
Excellent service and made my daughter feel relaxed and assured that her procedure would be done in an effective and safe manner! Very content with service and professionalism......will definitely recommend to others!
My grandson had his wisdom teeth removed with dr. Villarreal today. I was so impressed with his courteous, caring staff. I was in awe when the nurse took us to the back and gave my daughter all his medications that he was going to need... It was all there in a bag ready to go!!! Now that is quality customer service!!! Thank u Dr.Villarreal and staff
Dr. Villarreal and his staff were awesome!!! Talk about exceptional customer service, and excellent patient quality care!! I highly recommend Dr. Villarreal office ï£¿Ã¼Ã²Ã¤ Thank You Dr. V & Staff
Treated us well
Straight to the point
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Gary Schwarz Other4109 North 22nd Street McAllen TX 78504
- Oluwadayo Oluwadara DDS1301 E Us Highway 83 Mcallen TX 78501
- Dr. Juan D. Villarreal D.D.S1214 Dixieland Road Harlingen TX 78552
- Dr. John Tan D.D.S2200 Trenton Rd Mcallen TX 78504
- Dr. Vito H Ruiz DDS2219 O Kane Laredo TX 78043
- Dr. Rocky Lamar Salinas DDS805 N Cage Blvd Pharr TX 78577