Dr. Richard B. Rosenfield MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)140 NW 14th Avenue Suite 200 Portland OR, 97209
Dr. Richard Rosenfield is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Rosenfield specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rosenfield can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rosenfield can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Cincinnati
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1996
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
University of Edinburgh College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine 1996
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- OBGYN at the University of New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Oregon Medical Association, President of the Legacy Medical GroupPortland Obstetrics and Gynecology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and a lot of honesty
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Skiing, Scuba Diving, Traveling, Time With Children, Playing Guitar
Dr. Richard B. Rosenfield MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard B. Rosenfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenfield
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Dr. Jonathan V. Watt MD3619 Northeast 174th Street Vancouver Washington 98686
- Dr. Cynthia G Mcnally MD2101 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Duncan R. Neilson MD2800 North Vancouver Avenue Portland Oregon 97227
- Dr. Nancy J Salisbury M.D.1508 Division St Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Annessa Kernberg MD3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Debra Guinn MD9701 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225