Dr. Mark Hansberry is a radiologist practicing in Hanover, New Hampshire . Dr. Hansberry specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
MD at Tufts University
American Board of Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Baystate Medical Center- 2000
- Baystate Medical Center- 2000
- Body Imaging at Yale University- 2001
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Radiology, Radiology Business Management Association, The New England Roentgen Ray Society, American Roentgen Ray Society, New Hampshire Medical Society, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good training, working with great colleagues, a background in sociology and an interest in population health.
- New London Hospital
- Valley Radiologists PA
Mark T. Hansberry 's Practice location
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mark T. Hansberry | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mark T. Hansberry 's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Tina Nelson MD1 Medical Center Drive Lebanon New Hampshire 03756
- Douglas Goodwin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Todd A. Noce D.O.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Jocelyn Chertoff MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Eric Hoffer MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Stephanie Pei-fang Yen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756