Ruby Ann Dollins, BS, DDS, FIND, is a dentist with a private practice, Bel Vilagio Dental, in Temecula, California. She holds over 23 years of experience in her field with extensive expertise in biologic and neuro muscular dentistry. She is highly regarded as an expert in biological and holistic management of full mouth rehabilitation and neuromuscular reconstruction which involves careful analysis of associated systemic health following safe mercury removal protocol. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology at Saint Louis University, her DMD at Lyceum of the Philippines University and her Naturopathic Doctor Degree at the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine. Dr. Dollins is also an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Biology at Saint Louis University
DMD at Lyceum of the Philippines University- Dentistry
Naturopathic Doctor Degree at the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, perseverance, determination, passion in seeking results and ongoing education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Writing, Reading, Traveling, Studying
Dr. Ruby Ann Dollins DDS's Practice location
Temecula, California 92591Get Direction
Temecula, CA 92591Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruby Ann Dollins DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruby Ann Dollins DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Nancy R. Patel D.D.S1579 S San Jacinto Ave San Jacinto California 92583
- Dr. Stanley G. Armbruster DDS40680 California Oaks Road Murrieta California 92562
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.2535 Foothill Boulevard La Crescenta California 91214
- Dr. Tuyet mai T Phan D.D.S41593 WINCHESTER RD STE 211 TEMECULA CA 92590
- Dr. Rania Mourad Georgei D.M.D.23771 Washington Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Edwin Espeleta DDS39209 Winchester Rd Murrieta CA 92563