Served in the US Army
Education and Training
DDS at UT Health Science Center School of Dentistry
American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Determination of avoparcin in animal formulations by capillary electrophoresis.
- Microbiological assay of avoparcin in animal feeds and pre-mixes--co-operative study.
- Endoscope-guided biopsy of a mandibular cystic lesion.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis for computer-aided surgical simulation in complex cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
- Determination of maduramicin ammonium in poultry feedstuffs by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Determination of nitrovin in animal feedingstuffs by high-performance liquid chromatography.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local- Taught a Residency Program at Brooke Army Medical Center -
- Bernier Research Award from the US Military
- 4 Year Residency in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 1 Year Residency With the Academy of General Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, Oklahoma Dental Association
Articles and Publications
- Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- His connection with patients and continuing his education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Golf, Spending Time With His Family, Friends and 2 Kids
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, The Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Michael J. Gliddon DDS's Practice location
Lawton, Oklahoma 73505Get Direction
LAWTON, OK 73505Get Direction
Fort Sill, OK 73503Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael J. Gliddon DDS | Dentist | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael J. Gliddon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gliddon
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Dr. Timothy James Neuner D.D.S.2776 Ringold Rd Fort Sill OK 73503
- Dr. Mary Carter Robinson D.D.S.916 Sw 38th St Lawton OK 73505
- Dr. Robert Bryan Ioppolo DDS2776 Ringgold Rd Fort Sill OK 73503
- Jason Alexander Buschman DDS916 S W 38th Sreet Lawton OK 73505
- Dr. Bradley Dwight Logie DDS2776 Ringgold Road Fort Sill OK 73503
- Dr. Christopher Paul Kittle DDS2776 Ringgold Road Fort Sill OK 73503