Dr. Rozalie Jackson is an internist practicing in Long Beach, California. Dr. Jackson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jackson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
MD at Howard University College of Medicine
Howard University College of Medicine 2003
American Board Of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- U.S. Top Doctors
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St. Mary',s Hospital Medical School University Of London 2007
- Chronic Care, Internal Medicine, Adult Medicine, Geriatrics
Professional Society Memberships
- National Medical Association, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Faith in God, prayer, family support and staying humble. Work hard, play hard is one of my mottos. Keeping balance is key.
Teaching and speaking
Associate Clinical Professor, UCLA - David Geffen School of Medicine in affiliation with Internal Medicine Residency Program, St. Mary Medical Center - Residents and Medical Students
Hobbies / Sports
- Shopping, Walks on the Beach, Spending Time With Family
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, UpToDate Online Publication
Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. William Gustin MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Ghassan Khamiseh M.D.720 N. Tustin Ave. Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD361 HOSPITAL RD NEWPORT BEACH CA 92663