Dr. Rozalie Jackson is an internist practicing in Long Beach, California. Dr. Jackson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Jackson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
MD at Howard University College of Medicine
Howard University College of Medicine 2003
American Board Of Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- U.S. Top Doctors
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St. Mary',s Hospital Medical School University Of London 2007
- Chronic Care, Internal Medicine, Adult Medicine, Geriatrics
Professional Society Memberships
- National Medical Association, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Faith in God, prayer, family support and staying humble. Work hard, play hard is one of my mottos. Keeping balance is key.
Teaching and speaking
Associate Clinical Professor, UCLA - David Geffen School of Medicine in affiliation with Internal Medicine Residency Program, St. Mary Medical Center - Residents and Medical Students
Hobbies / Sports
- Shopping, Walks on the Beach, Spending Time With Family
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, UpToDate Online Publication
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Sprin
Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Dr. William Gustin MD999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.233 North Praire Avenue Inglewood California 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD30110 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Dr. Diana Bryant MD1777 Bellflower Blvd Long Beach CA 90815