Dr. Michelle Sandler is a Dentist practicing in Solana Beach, California. Dr. Sandler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego County Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, reading out to her community and doing her best for each patient.
Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.'s Practice location
Solana Beach, California 92075 Get Direction
SALEM, MA 01970 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michelle Sandler D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandler
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S 138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S. 116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Peggy kargar Ram 169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S. 1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Loc Bao D.D.S. 4236 El Cajan Boulevard San Diego California 92105
- Dr. Thomas Frank Bierman DDS 6635 Flanders Drive San Diego CA 92121