Diana Rojas-Soto, MD, is a vascular neurologist with a private practice in Lebanon, New Hampshire. She is also affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and is an assistant professor of neurology at Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine in Hannover, New Hampshire. Dr. Rojas-Soto received her medical degree from Columbia University in 2001. She completed a residency at the Metropolitan Hospital Center/SUNY Downstate Medical Center and a fellowship in Vascular Surgery at the Metropolitan Hospital Center. Additionally, Dr. Rojas-Soto remains an active member of the American Heart Association, the American Academy of Neurology and the Northern New England Neurological Society.
Education and Training
MD at Columbia University
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Research Awards
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Vascular Surgery at Metropolitan Hospital Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Heart Association, American Academy of Neurology, Northern New England Neurological Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of the American Heart Association, American Academy of Neurology Journals
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Diana Rojas-Soto M.D.'s Practice location
Hanover, NH 3755Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Diana Rojas-Soto M.D. | Neurologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Diana Rojas-Soto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rojas-Soto
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What is an Ocular Migraine?
Ocular migraines, also known as retinal migraines, ophthalmic migraines, or monocular migraines, are characterized by visual disturbances that occur alongside or after migraine headaches. In this type, the person will have bouts of reduced vision or blindness that remains for a short period. In most...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- Mr. Elijah Wentwoth Stommel M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Timothy Gerard Lukovits M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Camilo E. Fadul MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Linda A Specht MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Jordan D Paulson MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Raymond T Ferri M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105