Ajit M. Shah, MD is an internist and nephrologist working with Malo Clinic Health & Wellness in Rutherford, New Jersey and is also affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. With over 39 years of experience, he specializes in internal medicine, nephrology, critical kidney disease and preï¿½ and postï¿½ dialysis care. Dr. Shah was educated at Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, completed an internship at Unity Hospital, residencies at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and Misericordia Hospital Medical Center and a nephrology fellowship at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Additionally, he is an active member of the American Medical Association, the Essex County Medical Society and the Medical Society of New Jersey, which allows him to stay up-to-date in his field.
Education and Training
MD at Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Nephrology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- In the Past He Was the Head of the Nephrology Department at Columbus Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Misericordia Hospital Medical Center
- Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Kidney Disease, Care Before and After Dialysis
- Unity Hospital
- Nephrology Fellowship at Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Essex County Medical Society, Medical Society of New Jersey
What do you attribute your success to?
- Providing good medical care and caring for each patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Movies, Broadway Shows, Time With His Grandchildren
Mr. Ajit M. Shah RPH's Practice location
MANALAPAN, NJ 07726Get Direction
Mr. Ajit M. Shah RPH's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Ritesh Kalra M.D.47 Orient Way Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Amit Tailor MD455 UNION AVE RUTHERFORD NJ 07070
- Dr. David L Isralowitz MD128 Union Ave Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Robert P Wooton D.O.128 Union Ave Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Kanchana Balasubramanian M.D6 Walter Ct Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Jaroslaw S Pondo MD71 Union Ave Rutherford NJ 07070