Dr. Rafe C Connors MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon30 N 1900 E Department Of Surger Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Connors returns to his hometown of Ogden to join Ogden Cardiovascular Associates. He received his BA in Biology at the University of Utah. He went on to complete his medical school education and s ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Problems
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2002
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center - Charlottesville, VA in Thoracic Surgery 2008
Dr. Rafe C Connors MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Rafe C Connors MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Connors
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Amit Patel MD30 North 1900 East Salt Lake City Utah 84132
- Dr. Michael P Collins MD5169 S COTTONWOOD ST SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Clayson MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Bruce Bennett Reid MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Aditya K Kaza MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. David Gordon Affleck MD1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124