Robert Matthew Reveille, MD, is a well-versed gastroenterologist working with St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. He received his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1984 and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Colorado Hospital in 1990. Dr. Reveille attained certification in internal medicine and gastroenterology with the American Board of Internal Medicine. Additionally, he is a member of the Denver Medical Society and the Colorado Medical Society along with receiving a Top Doctor Award from 5280 Magazine and a Physician of the Year Award from St. Anthony's Hospital in 2014.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Maryland School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Gastroenterology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Medical Educator for Sandhill Scientific Inc. -
- Associate Professor Of Medicine University of Colorado School of Medicine 2016 - 2016
- Received Top Doctor Award from 5280 Magazine
- Physician of the Year Awarded from St. Anthony's Hospital- 2014
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Colorado Hospital- 1990
Professional Society Memberships
- Denver Medical Society, Colorado Medical Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Great mentors, hard work and perseverance.
Areas of research
GI Motility. High Resolution Manometry of Esophageal and Anorectal Function
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Driving Exotic Cars
Favorite professional publications
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Journal
- St. Anthony Hospital & Medical Campus
- ECHCS Denver VA Hospital
Robert Matthew Reveille's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Robert Matthew Reveille | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert Matthew Reveille's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reveille
The Best Doctor!!!
- Mom Creates Cooking Company to Help Kids with Crohn's
Kids with chronic autoimmune diseases have special diets. Following these diets can take so many easy food options off the table. Having to steer away from all the go-to recipes and restaurants they know, parents can have a really hard time finding healthy food their kids like.The first challenge is...
- Does Crohn's Disease Run in the Family?
Some people affected by Crohn’s disease are afraid of passing on this terrible disease to their children. There has been significant gene research, but many people are unsure of the link and haven’t been informed of the research. The symptoms scream for attention, so that is the focus of the...
- Celiac Disease: How to Manage Your Symptoms
There is no cure for celiac disease; however, the right diet and lifestyle can help to manage the disease. The mainstay of treatment is with a gluten free diet for life. Elimination of wheat, barley, and rye from your diet will produce a dramatic clinical improvement within a few days or weeks. Oats...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Raises Awareness of Celiac Disease
For some, the first time they heard much about the term "Gluten-free" was from Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who was formerly on The View. She also was a hardcore player on the show Survivor, inspiring many across the nation. Some didn't understand what celiac disease really was when she spoke about it, but...
- Proper Exercise Can Provide Effective Crohn's and Colitis Relief
For someone living with Crohn's or colitis, it may seem as if exercise is a bad idea. All of that movement can activate symptoms, right? What happens if the symptoms occur during exercise, such as diarrhea? Would it not be safer to avoid the risk and minimize movement?Actually, exercise has...
- Dr. Scott Hallgren D.O., F.A.C.P.80 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Stuart Kevin Amateau MD, PHD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Mary A Kovalak MD88 Inverness Cir E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Stephen Freeman MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joel S Levine MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Thomas Trouillot M.D.2005 Franklin Street #280 Denver CO 80205