Robert Matthew Reveille, MD, is a well-versed gastroenterologist working with St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. He received his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1984 and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Colorado Hospital in 1990. Dr. Reveille attained certification in internal medicine and gastroenterology with the American Board of Internal Medicine. Additionally, he is a member of the Denver Medical Society and the Colorado Medical Society along with receiving a Top Doctor Award from 5280 Magazine and a Physician of the Year Award from St. Anthony's Hospital in 2014.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Maryland School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Gastroenterology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Medical Educator for Sandhill Scientific Inc. -
- Associate Professor Of Medicine University of Colorado School of Medicine 2016 - 2016
- Received Top Doctor Award from 5280 Magazine
- Physician of the Year Awarded from St. Anthony's Hospital- 2014
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of Colorado Hospital- 1990
Professional Society Memberships
- Denver Medical Society, Colorado Medical Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Great mentors, hard work and perseverance.
Areas of research
GI Motility. High Resolution Manometry of Esophageal and Anorectal Function
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Driving Exotic Cars
Favorite professional publications
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Journal
- St. Anthony Hospital & Medical Campus
- ECHCS Denver VA Hospital
Robert Matthew Reveille's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Robert Matthew Reveille | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert Matthew Reveille's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reveille
The Best Doctor!!!
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- Does Diabetes Cause Gastroparesis?
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease that can affect just about any organ. It damages small and large blood vessels, nerves, and changes the functioning of various organs, including those in the gastrointestinal tract.Diabetes adversely affects the functioning of the complete digestive tract,...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Pete Davidson of SNL Quits Weed After Smoking for Crohn's
Pete Davidson is a 24-year-old American actor and comedian. He is also the youngest cast member on Saturday Night Live (SNL).Davidson opened up about his decision to quit smoking weed on an Instagram post – “just wanted to let you guys know I’m okay. I know I’ve kinda been missing, on social...
- Crohn's Disease: Words that Hurt
Living with a chronic illness like Crohn’s disease can be difficult and embarrassing in the best of scenarios. The disease has little to no visible effect on physical appearance, but the demands on a person’s day-to-day activities and lifestyle are extremely burdensome.Without a foundational...
- Dr. Scott Hallgren D.O., F.A.C.P.80 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Stuart Kevin Amateau MD, PHD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Stephen Freeman MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joel S Levine MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Mary A Kovalak MD88 Inverness Cir E Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Thomas Trouillot M.D.2005 Franklin Street #280 Denver CO 80205