She is an officer with the CG Jung Society
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Actively Speaks With the Jung Society -
Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD's Practice location
Dallas, Texas 75230Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. QuaVaundra A. Perry PH.D.2249 Ridge Rd. Rockwall TX 75087
- Dr. Laura Hoppenstein Lacritz PHD ABPP5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Amanda Gayle Glover PSY.D.7557 Rambler Rd Dallas TX 75231
- Frederick Collins Hodges III PSY.D.7200 Hwy 161 Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Karen Kay Brewer-mixon PHD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Russell A Dunckley PH.D.3500 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219