Dr. Linda Buchwald practices Neuropathology in Concord, MA. Dr. Buchwald studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
MD at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1966
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- President Award from the American Academy of Neurology
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Neurology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Montefiore Medical Center, Smith College
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology (Trustee of the New England Chapter), MS Chair Committee
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion and commitment to the field
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Dr. Linda Buchwald MD's Practice location
Concord, MA 1742Get Direction
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02138Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Linda Buchwald MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Linda Buchwald MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buchwald
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- The Link Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Obesity
Obesity has become a worldwide phenomenon. Statistics show that a third of the world’s population is either obese or overweight. Ranked with the most number of obese people, US, China, India, Russia, and Brazil top the list. But, what does this list really tell people? It’s simple—too much...
- Do Mood and Anxiety Affect Multiple Sclerosis Disability?
In MS, the immune system attacks the myelin, which is the protective coating that encompasses the nerves of the central nervous system (CNS). This, in turn, leads to the formation of lesions or scars. Depending on what part of the CNS is involved – the brain, spinal cord, and/or optic nerves – a...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Remembering Annette Funicello’s Legacy
Learning to cope with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis takes a degree of courage and resolve no matter what. While every single individual who battles this disease and learns how to cope with life in new and creative ways is an inspiration, it can be especially impactful to watch a public...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120
- Dr. Emily Kate Coskun MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215