Dr. Bernard Geller practices Allergy and Immunology care in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Geller specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Geller provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
MD at SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1968
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1968
State University of New York Health Sciences Center
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1968
American Board of Allergy and Immunology
The American Board of Pediatrics
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Professor at the University of Southern California -
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Asthma
- Immunotherapy (allergy Injections)
- Allergy Testing And Treatment
- Allergy And Immunology
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- FellowAmerican College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Fellow American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Los Angeles Co Usc Med Center 1969
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
- Saint John's Health Center
Dr. Bernard D. Geller, MD, PhD's Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bernard D. Geller, MD, PhD | Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bernard D. Geller, MD, PhD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Geller
- What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?
What Vaccines Can Prevent Congestive Heart Failure?Can a vaccine prevent heart failure? Yes, it can… Strange but true! Certain vaccines have been proved to reduce the incidence of heart failure. The flu vaccine is one of them.What Is A Vaccine?A vaccine contains weakened or dead organisms. It can...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- Dr. Margaret L. Soderberg M.D.4644 Lincoln Blvd Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Christopher Chang MD10833 Le Conte Avenue Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Lananh T. Do M.D.11500 West Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles California 90064
- Dr. Andrew Saxon MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Andre Elias Nel MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Lee Sheinkopf MD11500 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064