Private practice in tripoli lebanon
Obstetrics and gynecology attending at medstar franklin square medical center
Education and Training
MD at The University of Maryland
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Nationally Teaches Residents -
- Award of excellence from lebanese order of physician tripoli lebanon
- Award of recognition for services from geriatric society lebanon
- Award of excellence from surgical society tripoli lebanon
Professional Society Memberships
- American college of obstetrics and gynecology , lebanese order of physicians-tripoli lebanon , surgical society of tripoli lebanon , lebanese society of obstetrics and gynecology ,
What do you attribute your success to?
Her love of the profession
Offering prenatal care and health education for the underpriviladged women in tripoli
Teaching and speaking
teaches residents of obstetrics and gynecology
lectures at the lebanese order of physicians
organised many medical and surgical congresses in tripoli lebanon
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Doctor Travels Every Three Months to Lebanon Where She Has a Practice There for the Past 3 Years
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
- Hopital Nini
- Hopital Haykel
- Tripoli Central Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
Basma Abdo's Practice location
Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland 21093Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Basma Abdo | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Basma Abdo's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Dr. Michael Paul Vietz M.D.1380 Progress Way Eldersburg Maryland 21784
- Dr. Chastity Takoma Edwards MD Essex Maryland 21221
- Dr. Trevor Wing Other1901 Hammonds Ferry Rd Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Samuel Smith M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Bailey K. Cannon M.D.19785 Crystal Rock Drive Germantown Maryland 20874
- Dr. Cynthia Holcroft Argani M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287