General Endocrinology with emphsis on diabetes,pituitary disoders,thyroid disease osteoporosis and diagnostic and therapeutic problems
Education and Training
MD at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Master in Business Administration and Master of Science in Health Administration at Nova Southeastern University
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1968
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Endocrinology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
Dr. Edward Smoler's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local- Has Taught Medical School and Was Featured on the Radio Over the Years -
- Top Financial Planners of America
- Who's Who (Marquis0
- Top Physicians in America
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Vascular Disease
- Metro Genl Hosp
- Endocrinology at SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
Articles and Publications
Published Articles Over the Years
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work and the pursuit of lifelong education
Hobbies / Sports
- History, Financial Planning, Has Won Awards for His Finacial Planning Work Ballrroom Dancing
Favorite professional publications
- New Egland Journal of Medicine
Dr. Edward Smoler's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308Get Direction
FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33308Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edward Smoler | Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edward Smoler's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smoler
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- The Impact Marijuana Can Have on Type 2 Diabetes Patients
Now more than ever, citizens across the nation and the world have begun to ponder the potential benefits of marijuana. As the drug has been classified as a schedule 1 within the United States, research surrounding any potential benefits had been slowed. With a growing interest in the proposed...
- Sexual Dissatisfaction Common Among Type 2 Diabetes Patients
Even with the wide array of discomforting symptoms of type 2 diabetes, a recent research carried out has shown that there is a significant amount of patients with type 2 diabetes who have openly and discretely expressed dissatisfaction in their sexual performance.Sexual dissatisfaction is widely...
- What is a Diabetes Diet?
If you have diabetes, managing a healthy diet plan is very important to regulate blood sugar levels and to maintain an ideal body weight. A diabetes diet is a healthy diet schedule for people with diabetes, and is also helpful for those without diabetes. If diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes or...
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Dr. Kenneth M. Gelman MD9900 Stirling Rd Hollywood FL 33024
- Dr. Joseph Gutman MD2845 Aventura Blvd. Miami FL 33180
- Andreas G. Moraitis18101 Collins Avenue Miami Florida 33160
- Dr. Monique L. Manganelli MD4701 N FEDERAL HWY FT LAUDERDALE FL 33308
- Dr. Judith Duga MD1500 N University Drive Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD3001 NW 49TH AVE STE 303 LAUDERDALE LAKES FL 33313