Stephen S. Wolters, DDS, FAGD is a dentist working at Westchase Dentistry in Houston, Texas with over 33 years of experience specializing in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Wolters was educated at the University of Texas School of Dentistry and completed additional training in Implant Dentistry with Nobel Biocare. He has served on the Chain and Peer Review Committee for the Houston Dental Society and is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the Greater Houston Dental Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University - B.S. Biochemistry (1978)
University of Texas School of Dentistry - D.D.S. General Dentistry (1982)
University of Texas School of Dentistry, Houston, TX D.D.S. 1982
Permit for Sedation
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Served as Chain and Peer Review Committee for the Houston Dental Society
- Top Dentist 2014 Greater Houston Area
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- TMD, TMJ Treatment
- Endodontic Treatment
- Root Canal
- Periodontal Treatment
- In-house Teeth Whitening
- Take-home Teeth Whitening
- Children’s Dentistry (ages 3 and above)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Fillings
- Cosmetic Dental Procedure
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Cleaning
- Dental Examination
- Simple Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Damage, Decay
- Tooth Decay And Repair
- Toothache And Muscle Pain
- Grinding Of Teeth
- Dental Disorders
- Chipped Tooth
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Texas Dental Association
- Professional Member Greater Houston Dental Society
- Additional Training in Implant Dentistry from Nobel Biocare
- Robert A. Welch Foundation Undergraduate Fellowship
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Greater Houston Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and tenacity
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.'s Practice location
Houston, Texas 77042Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77042Get Direction
Houston, TX 77042Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wolters
I trust this office and Dr. Wolters with my whole family. He has seen 5 generations of us and we all smile with perfect teeth........
All staff were professional, friendly, and compassionate. Excited to be a new patient here.
Quick, efficient and friendly! Just the way I like my dental office!
Very professional and friendly. Timely
Dr Wolters is extremely experienced and qualified. We have been seeing him for 16 years, and referred many others who are quite happy with him as well. The front office staff is also very pleasant and professional.
Great friendly staff. Wonderful dr.
Great dentist and staff
Great doctor and nice staff. Very professional. I will definitely recommend Dr. Wolters to my family and friends.
Fantastic dentist and staff. Dr. Wolters is very knowledgeable in all aspects of dentistry. I would recommend him to anyone.
Fantastic Dentist and staff
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Sang Pil Yu1799 Fry Road Katy Texas 77449
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD12665 Bissonnet St Houston TX 77099
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Mr. Donald F. Cohen D.D.S.6560 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. George S. Gayle DDS1776 Yorktown Street Houston Texas 77056