Trung Qui Le, DDS is a dentist working at Fair City Mall Dental Care and Willston Dental Center in Fairfax, Virginia. With over 15 years of experience, he specializes in dental implants and orthodontics. Dr. Le was educated at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and is certified by the American Board of General Dentistry. In order to stay up-to-date in his field, he maintains professional memberships with the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Society of Dental Surgeons, the Northern Virginia Dental Society and the Virginia Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
American Board of General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Society of Dental Surgeons, Northern Virginia Dental Society, Virginia Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Get to achieve higher levels, educating patients, research and making a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Children, Cycling, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- All major dental and medical publications and research
- Delta Dental
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lake Charles, Louisiana 22031 Get Direction
FAIRFAX, VA 22031 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
For me finding a good dentist is like looking for a needle in a haystack so i hit the jackpot when I took a chance after I saw his sign and went inside his office. I Think Dr. Travis Le is one of the best dentist here in fairfax. There are not enough wonderful things i could say about him. I Find him an exceptional and super dentist. He also has great bedside manners that i find lacking in today's medical and dental profession. If you have a fear of dentists, as I do, then you will be very happy with Dr Le as he has a very comforting presence. He has a wonderful staff and very pleasant surroundings.
Nothing but great things to say. Always explains every thing before its done. The staff has always gone above and beyond regarding appointments and tips with my dental care.
The fast braces is the best thing ever! My teeth look amazing
Dr. Le is a very professional and compassionate doctor. My experience having a tooth implant with Dr. Le has been a good experience and i would Doctor Le to anyone considering any dental work.
My experience at this office has been nothing but POSITIVE. Staff, dental assistants, and Dr. Le have always answered concerns, suggested ways to best use insurance coverage, and, of course, to prove quality dental care. I personally have recommended Dr. Le to colleagues.
Alway a great experience with Dr Le... Take it from a 30yr old with Dental Fear.
Love the type of filling used for cavities. Excellent service.
I am so happy and gratefully with Dr. Travis Trung Le and each one of their member staff. Very Professional. EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! I would recommend to anyone, he is the best Dental Care Doctor I've met in my life. He is brilliant!!!!! Thanks a lot.
Service was very good as usual. Staff is very courteous. The dental hygenist is wonderful as is Dr Le
Dr.Le is one of the best dentists i have ever had. He is a true professional and a very caring man.
The cleaning was very thorough and Dr. Le is always very helpful with advice. I always enjoy my services here.
Travis Le is very good dentist. His skill and experiences are excellence. I always come to him every time I have problem with my teeth. I have done three implants with this dentist and very happy about that.
Dr. Lee did an amazing job restoring my tooth. Very professional and courteous, and spent time explaining the procedure and ensuring everything was correct at the end. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a dentist.
Dr. Le is great! Very thorough and really cares about your dental health for the long term. He is always kind, even when reminding you about how you need to floss! And his support staff, especially Tika!, is excellent. Great experience, always.
- John q.
Very friendly. Attention to detail is great.
Very pleased with treatment. Professional and friendly service. Thanks
It was a very nice and an easy experience. And Dr. Le is wonderful and pain less.
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Emile Elie Finan Lake Charles Louisiana H3S 1Z1
- Nathan H. Grebe Lake Charles Louisiana P0M 1L0
- Bruce Austin Lake Charles Louisiana 2000
- Dre Julie Lessard Lake Charles Louisiana G1R 2A9
- Dr. Bushra A. Alazzawi D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 60659
- Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 44131