Trung Qui Le, DDS is a dentist working at Fair City Mall Dental Care and Willston Dental Center in Fairfax, Virginia. With over 15 years of experience, he specializes in dental implants and orthodontics. Dr. Le was educated at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and is certified by the American Board of General Dentistry. In order to stay up-to-date in his field, he maintains professional memberships with the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Society of Dental Surgeons, the Northern Virginia Dental Society and the Virginia Dental Association.
Education and Training
DDS at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
American Board of General Dentistry
Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
With Fastbraces technology an adult can have braces in as little as 120 days. READ MORE
You want to follow up with your routine dental exam for further evaluation as in most case the result may leads to gingivitis or gym and bone disease of the mouth. READ MORE
Yes in many root cases, local anesthesia will be use to numb the treating area or tooth and maximize patient comfort. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Society of Dental Surgeons, Northern Virginia Dental Society, Virginia Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Get to achieve higher levels, educating patients, research and making a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Children, Cycling, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- All major dental and medical publications and research
- Delta Dental
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
For me finding a good dentist is like looking for a needle in a haystack so i hit the jackpot when I took a chance after I saw his sign and went inside his office. I Think Dr. Travis Le is one of the best dentist here in fairfax. There are not enough wonderful things i could say about him. I Find him an exceptional and super dentist. He also has great bedside manners that i find lacking in today's medical and dental profession. If you have a fear of dentists, as I do, then you will be very happy with Dr Le as he has a very comforting presence. He has a wonderful staff and very pleasant surroundings.
Nothing but great things to say. Always explains every thing before its done. The staff has always gone above and beyond regarding appointments and tips with my dental care.
The fast braces is the best thing ever! My teeth look amazing
Dr. Le is a very professional and compassionate doctor. My experience having a tooth implant with Dr. Le has been a good experience and i would Doctor Le to anyone considering any dental work.
My experience at this office has been nothing but POSITIVE. Staff, dental assistants, and Dr. Le have always answered concerns, suggested ways to best use insurance coverage, and, of course, to prove quality dental care. I personally have recommended Dr. Le to colleagues.
Alway a great experience with Dr Le... Take it from a 30yr old with Dental Fear.
Love the type of filling used for cavities. Excellent service.
I am so happy and gratefully with Dr. Travis Trung Le and each one of their member staff. Very Professional. EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! I would recommend to anyone, he is the best Dental Care Doctor I've met in my life. He is brilliant!!!!! Thanks a lot.
Service was very good as usual. Staff is very courteous. The dental hygenist is wonderful as is Dr Le
Dr.Le is one of the best dentists i have ever had. He is a true professional and a very caring man.
The cleaning was very thorough and Dr. Le is always very helpful with advice. I always enjoy my services here.
Travis Le is very good dentist. His skill and experiences are excellence. I always come to him every time I have problem with my teeth. I have done three implants with this dentist and very happy about that.
Dr. Lee did an amazing job restoring my tooth. Very professional and courteous, and spent time explaining the procedure and ensuring everything was correct at the end. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a dentist.
Dr. Le is great! Very thorough and really cares about your dental health for the long term. He is always kind, even when reminding you about how you need to floss! And his support staff, especially Tika!, is excellent. Great experience, always.
- John q.
Very friendly. Attention to detail is great.
Very pleased with treatment. Professional and friendly service. Thanks
It was a very nice and an easy experience. And Dr. Le is wonderful and pain less.
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S. 11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS 11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S 46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S. 410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180
- Maryam Haeri 1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Hyacinth M. Brown DDS 5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815