Dr. Robert Heck is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Heck specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
MD at University of Toledo
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1995
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1995
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Robert T. Heck MD's Expert Contributions
The risks are typically the same as the first time, maybe even a little less READ MORE
The excess skin and fat are removed from the abdomen. It takes about an hour and a half to perform and the recovery period is about 2 to 3 weeks. Not extremely painful READ MORE
There is usually some discomfort in the first several days following the transpant READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery Med Coll Of Ohio, General Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina Program
- General Surgery at University of Toledo Medical Center
- Plastic Surgery at Medical University of South Carolina
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great training and great mentors.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Robert T. Heck MD's Practice location
Columbus, Ohio 43220Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert T. Heck MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert T. Heck MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heck
I had liposuction with Dr. Heck 2 weeks ago on my love handles and flanks and already love my results! His staff is wonderful, and I felt comfortable and confident. 5 stars!!!!
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230