Patrick J. Lynch, MD, is a radiologist currently on staff at Central New York Diagnostic Imaging in Syracuse, New York. With over 31 years of experience, he specializes in womens imaging including mammography, ultrasonography, and breast MRI. Dr. Lynch, a native of Massachusetts, graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1985. He then went on to complete an internship in Internal Medicine at the Bay State Medical Center, Springfield Massachusetts in 1986 and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology in 1990 at the SUNY Upstate Medical Center. Dr. Lynch is certified with the American Board of Radiology and is a member of the American College of Radiology. Dr. Lynch has practiced radiology with Central New York Diagnostic Imaging since 1990. Furthermore, he maintains a professional society membership with the Radiological Society Of North America.
Education and Training
University of Massachusetts
American Board of Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Teaching -
- Upstate Medical University
- Baystate Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Radiological Society Of North America
What do you attribute your success to?
- His continuous hard work and motivation for doing what he loves. Personal approach to patient care.Provides results to every mammography patient before they leave the office.
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercising with personal trainer,Swimming, Traveling, Spending Time With His Family
Favorite professional publications
- RadioGraphics Journal
Patrick S. Lynch's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Patrick S. Lynch | Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Patrick S. Lynch's reviewsWrite Review
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- A Positive Attitude Can Enhance Your Creativity
According to a new study, getting into a positive and good mood will help to enhance creativity and problem solving skills. “You can get into a good mood by some easy methods, like listening to your favorite music or watching a funny video," say researchers who published the study...
- Stan Lee Weiss M.D.2615 E. Clinton Avenue Fresno California 93703
- James C. Ferretti7027 Woodchuck Hill Road Fayetteville New York 13066
- Aaron Sharma MD5008 Brittonfield Parkway East Syracuse New York 13057
- Mitchell Karmel M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Kirk A Craig MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Michele Lisi M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210