Dr. Stefan Gluck is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Summit, NJ. Dr. Gluck specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Freie Universität Berlin
Certified in Hematology and Oncology in Canada
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- University of Toronto, University of Ottawa
- University of Dsseldorf,
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Association for Cancer Research
Articles and Publications
- Stefan Glck, MD, is a medical oncologist and the Vice President of Celgene in Summit, New Jersey. Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. With over 37 years of experience, he specializes in internal medicine, hematology, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, bladder cancer, and immunotherapy. Dr. Glck was educated at RWTH Aachen University and completed additional medical training at Freie Universitt Berlin. He is a co-author of Molecular Profiling for Breast Cancer: A Comprehensive Review and was named America?s Top Oncologist in 2008. He is certified in Hematology and Oncology in Canada. Furthermore, Dr. Glck stays current in his field through memberships with the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Published Over 250 Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- He enjoys serving his patients, using research to find answers and the recognition he receives from his students as they learn and grow.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital
Stefan Gluck's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Stefan Gluck | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Stefan Gluck's reviewsWrite Review
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Maqsood Amjad M.D.36 Progress Street Edison NJ 08820
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Olubunmi Olutoyin Afonja77 West Haledon Avenue Haledon New Jersey 7508
- Dr. Veronica Zaharia M.D.237 East 20th Street New York NY 10003
- Dr. Ahmed Sawas M.D.61 Randall Rd Shoreham NY 11786