Dr. Steven Pearce is a gastroenterologist practicing in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Pearce specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Pearce performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
MD at St. George's University
American Board of Internal Medicine- Gastroenterology
- University of Houston
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Gastroenterological Association, Texas Gastroenterology Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Water Sports
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – New Braunfels
Steven Pearce's Practice location
New Braunfels, TX 78130Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Steven Pearce | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Steven Pearce's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Gallstones: Get the Facts
Formed in the gallbladder, gallstones are compact, “stone”-like substances. In size, gallstones can be compared to either a golf ball or a grain of sand. They can be produced by the gallbladder as a single large stone, many small sized stones, or both.Just beneath the liver’s lobe, on the...
- Actress Jennifer Esposito Shares her Celiac Disease Misdiagnosis
Jennifer Esposito, the star of films like Crash and popular television shows like Spin City and NCIS, has been suffering in silent frustration for almost 25 years…until she found out about celiac disease from a doctor who would truly listen—and pay heed to what she was going through.Esposito...
- What Is Gastroenteritis: Get the Facts
Gastroenteritis, commonly known as "gastro", is a type of infection/inflammation that affects the human digestive system.A number of germs can cause gastroenteritis. They include: Viruses, especially those relating to norovirus, rotavirus, and hepatitis A. Bacteria such as the Salmonella,...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- Dr. Shannon J.M. Marek M.D.1305 Wonderworld Drive San Marcos Texas 78666
- Mr. Tony Nan-rung Tsen MD911 S State Highway 123 Bypass Seguin TX 78155
- Dr. Edward F Coles M.D.1305 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. William K Deschner M.D.1305 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. Stephen A Harrison M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Thomas Kepczyk M.D.1305 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666