Internist2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL, 60805
Rajneesh Salwan, MD, is an established internist working within his state-of-the-art private practice in Evergreen Park, Illinois. In addition, he holds appointments at Christ Hospital and Little Company of Mary Hospital. Dr. Salwan served in the Indian Air Force 4 years. Currently, he volunteers one day per month at the Indian American Medical Association of Illinois. He features 19 years experience in his field with extensive expertise in comprehensive healthcare, utilizing a holistic approach to internal medicine. Dr. Salwan studied for his medical degree at Government Medical College in his native country, India, and graduated in 1986. Additionally, he completed a trauma fellowship at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Salwan is also a distinguished member of the Indian American Medical Association of Illinois.
Education and Training
Government Medical College
American Board of Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Preceptor at Rush Medical College, Saint Xavier University and the University of Illinois -
- Trauma at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Professional Society Memberships
- Indian American Medical Association of Illinois
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work and interest in his field
- Served in the Indian Air Force for 4 years. He volunteers one day a month at the Indian American Medical Association of Illinois, IC part of Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercising, Classes at His Health Club
Rajneesh Salwan's Practice location
Evergreen Park, IL 60805Get Direction
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Dr. Hamdi Mansour Khilfeh M.D.2955 W. 95TH ST EVERGREEN PARK IL 60805
- Dr. Akash Ahuja M.D.9125 S Pulaski Rd Evergreen Park IL 60805
- Dr. Syed A Moeed M.D.3228 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805
- Dr. Natalie M Selk M.D.9125 S PULASKI RD EVERGREEN PARK IL 60805
- Dr. Brian Hugh D.O.2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805
- Dr. Abdallah Altarshan MD2955 W 95TH ST EVERGREEN PARK IL 60805