Dr. Iman Mohamed is an oncologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Mohamed specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Mohamed manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
MD at Kuwait University
Kuwait Univ, Fac of Med, Hlth Sci Ctr, Kuwait 1985
Kuwait University / Faculty of Medicine/ Health Science Center 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- Best 10 Women in Toledo For Science By YWCA
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Medical Oncology; St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Internal Medicine
- St Joseph Hosp
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being a citizen of the world, she strives to help anyone, anywhere. She believes we are all more alike than we are different.
Hobbies / Sports
- Cooking, Walking, Read, Tweeting
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
Dr. Iman Mohamed M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43617Get Direction
TOLEDO, OH 43614Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Iman Mohamed M.D. | Oncologist | Medical Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Iman Mohamed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mohamed
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- What are the Side Effects of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a treatment method which makes use of certain drugs in treating cancer. It plays a number of roles in the body as part of the treatment mechanism. This may include killing cancer cells, reducing their rate of spreading or shrinking the tumors to reduce the recurrence and...
- Teen Battling Lymphoma Uses Her Make-a-Wish to do the Kindest Gesture Ever!
In November of 2017, 13-year-old Brooklyn Gallagher began experiencing what appeared to be symptoms of an upper respiratory infection. Initially, her mother, Tiffany Divicenzo, thought that it was merely a common cold. However, as Brooklyn’s symptoms began to worsen, her lymph nodes began to swell...
- California Judge Reverses $417 Million Lawsuit Against Johnson & Johnson
For a long time, Johnson & Johnson had been accused of not properly labeling their products. Namely, they have many products that contain a substance known as talc, which may carry risks for cancer. A few months back, a woman with ovarian cancer filed a lawsuit against the American-based,...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Dr. Gerald Edelman M.D.2021 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Mr. Adnan Alkhalili MD510 Ashmun St Sault Sainte Marie MI 49783
- Dr. Namrata Sethi M.D401 W Poplar St Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Salvatore Veltri M.D.3120 Glendale Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Divya Boutam Vijendra M.D.905 Nebraska Ave Toledo OH 43607
- Dr. John Joseph Nemunaitis MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246