Martha H. Viera, MD, FAAD, is a dermatologist working in the office of Dr. Javier Flores, MD in Miami, Florida. She has two years of experience specializing in research, cosmetic procedures, and Mohs surgery. Dr. Viera was educated at Central University of Venezuela and completed an internship and residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a professional member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Women's Dermatologic Society. In addition, she serves on the volunteer staff at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Education and Training
MD at Central University of Venezuela
American Board of Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Women's Dermatologic Society
Articles and Publications
- Published Articles, Chapters and Research
What do you attribute your success to?
- Remaining up to date with her training.
- Volunteer Staff at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Traveling, International Cooking
Favorite professional publications
- Archives of Dermatology Journal
Martha H. Viera's Practice location
Miami, FL 33143 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Martha H. Viera | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Martha H. Viera's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Scabies: 10 Natural Home Remedies for Scabies That Work Fast
IntroductionContinuous itching may lead to rashes on the skin, as well as blisters. These are symptoms that point toward the possibility of scabies. It is a contagious skin disorder that is known to be caused by an infestation of the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. It is estimated that there are...
- Treatments for Rosacea
Treatment for rosacea is determined by which sub-type you have. Although there is no cure for the condition, there are several treatment options available to control signs and symptoms. Depending on symptoms, your doctor will tailor a treatment plan that best suits you.There are four sub-types of...
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- Dr. Anna Falabella MD 3000 SW 148th Ave Miramar Florida 33027
- Mr. Jaime Garcia M.D. 935 West 49th Street Hialeah Florida 33014
- Dr. Andleeb Usmani D.O. 3319 N State Rd 7 Wellington Florida 33449
- Dr. Judith Crowell MD 7800 Southwest 87th Avenue Miami Florida 33173
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D. 4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Daniel Wolf MD 2925 Aventura Blvd. Aventura Florida 33180