Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.
Dermatologist360 Post St Suite 400 San Francisco CA, 94108
Dr. Rupa Badlani is a dermatologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Badlani specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Badlani diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
MD at University of California
American Board of Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her mom who was a doctor, her values of being ethical and her good training.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Cooking, Exercising
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94108Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Dr. Rupa Badlani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badlani
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- What are the Stages of Melanoma?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which affects the melanocytes of the skin, which give skin its color. It is a malignant tumor and may develop from an existing mole or as a new mole. It being malignant means that it is a dangerous condition and can lead to death. The common sites they affect are...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Alternative Treatments for Rosacea
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that can affect anyone. However, it is more common among females between the ages of 30 to 50 years. Rosacea is usually a result of the dilated blood vessels of the face, which causes redness or flushed skin. Its symptoms can be triggered by exposure to sunlight,...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Patrick Bitter, Sr.450 Sutter Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D.2324 SACRAMENTO ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94115
- Mr. Leslie Hilger MD2241 Central Ave Alameda CA 94501
- Steven Y He2299 Post st, Suite 312 San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Richard G Glogau M D350 Parnassus Avenue San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. Jeffrey H Binstock MD535 Miller Ave Mill Valley CA 94941