Dr. Damon Kimes is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Roswell, GA. Dr. Kimes evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1998
American Board of Family Medicine
American Board of Emergency Medicine
American Board of Addiction Medicine
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Emergency Medicine; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Tennessee
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pain Medicine, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, National Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- He is committed to patient care and satisfaction and making sure each patient receives the best care.
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
Dr. Damon Christian Kimes MD's Practice location
Roswell, GA 30076Get Direction
ROSWELL, GA 30076Get Direction
Thomaston, GA 30286Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Damon Christian Kimes MD | Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Damon Christian Kimes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kimes
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Dennis Doherty D.O.1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy Dunwoody GA 30338
- Dr. Michael Cowl Gordon MD4015 S Cobb Dr Se Smyrna GA 30080
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Vance Andre' Raham M.D.1619 N Grand Ave Connersville IN 47331
- Dr. Thomas George Savel M.D.767 PEACHTREE PKWY CUMMING GA 30041