Dr. Igor Turok practices Neuropathology in Stamford, CT. Dr. Turok studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
MD at Ross University School of Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
The American Board of Anesthesiology
American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Advisory Board for Pain Management -
- Doctor of the Year- 2015
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital
- Interventional Pain Management at Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Pain Medicine, North American Spine Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- He always try's hard and will never quit when it comes to helping his patients and treating them with the safest techniques.
Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.'s Practice location
Stamford, CT 06905Get Direction
WALLINGFORD, CT 06492Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D. | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turok
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Opening Up About A Parkinson’s Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with Parkinson’s can be a huge life-changer for anyone. Unfortunately, it is a progressive disease, so even with the help of surgery and medication, some parts of it will remain as part of your life. It can be possible, especially during the early stages of the disease, to live...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- The Fearless Model with Muscular Dystrophy Challenging Stereotypes
It can’t be denied that people with disabilities (PWD) are often perceived as the object of pity. They are most of the time referred as dependent victims of the society. But it doesn’t stop a certain model named Jillian Mercado, who suffers from muscular dystrophy, in challenging many of those...
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- Dr. Uma Alampur M.D.804 Syska Road Ossining NY 10562
- Dr. Mohini U. Gurme M.D.170 Maple Avenue White Plains New York 10601
- Bridget Patterson-Marshall970 Summer Street Stamford Connecticut 06905
- Dr. David B Duncan MDMount Kisco Medical Group Pc Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Pasquale Fonzetti MD785 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains New York 10605
- Dr. Winfred P Wu M.D.49 Berry Hill Rd Syosset NY 11791