Paul Sane, MD, is a neuroradiologist specializing in diagnostic radiology at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York. Educated at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Dr. Sane completed an internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-University Hospital followed by residencies at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, and Montefiore Medical Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and is licensed to practice medicine in the state of New York.
Education and Training
New York Medical College; Romania
American Board of Radiology
Paul Sane's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Montefiore Medical Center
What do you attribute your success to?
- His parents were a great influence and he gets support from his wife who is an OBGYN, Marca Sane.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical publications and research
Paul Sane's Practice location
Bronx, New York 10463Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Paul Sane | Radiologist | Neuroradiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Paul Sane's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Prashant Jolepalem M.D.19 BRADHURST AVE HAWTHORNE NY 10532
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD234 East 149th Street Bronx New York 10451
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD663 Palisade Avenue Cliffside Park NJ 07010
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219