Dr. Kit Lu M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology68 Hoke Farm Way Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania, 17050
Dr. Kit Lu is an oncologist practicing in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Dr. Lu specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Lu manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Florida State University College of Medicine
Florida State University, College Of Medicine 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A study of the professional commitment changes from nursing students to registered nurses.
- Gastric emptying and intestinal transit of liquid and solid markers in rats with chronic uremia.
- [Changes in nursing professional commitment among junior college graduates].
- The influence of professional commitment on turnover intention.
- DKK1 eukaryotic expression plasmid and expression product identification.
- [Significance of SATB2 in the pathologic diagnosis of osteosarcoma].
- [Tendon healing and adhesion].
- [Effect of the sheath synovium on tendon adhesion].
- The regulation mechanism of c-jun and junB by human papillomavirus type 16 E5 oncoprotein.
- Characterization of the manganese-resistant mutants derived from Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Teaching -
- Teaches Residents -
- Johns Hopkins
- National Institutes of Health
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, The American Society of Hematology
Articles and Publications
- Published Multiple Peer Review Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- She was fortunate enough to work with a great, supportive team of reliable peers.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Dr. Kit Lu M.D.'s Practice location
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050Get Direction
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17050Get Direction
HARRISBURG, PA 17109Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. Kit Lu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lu
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- What Is Adenocarcinoma?
What is Adenocarcinoma? Perhaps it is the first time you are hearing that word. Or may be you heard that your friend is suffering from it. Our aim is to make you not feel like that word came from another planet, but rather from planet earth. In this article we shall explore what Adenocarcinoma is,...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Allerton MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Edward J Gunther MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Yuxia Jia Other500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Nicholas E Lamparella DO500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Adam J Kotkiewicz D.O.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Porselvi Chockalingam MD4300 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109