Dr. Scott Goodman is a Dentist practicing in Matthews, NC. Dr. Goodman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DDS at Ohio State University
MS at the University of Iowa
American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio -
- Teaches at Ohio State University, Department of Pediatric Dentistry -
- Lectures Pediatric Residents at Nationwide Children's Hospital -
- Memorial Hospital, Worcester, MA 1983
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- His upbringing, his love and expectations set as a child, and having opportunities to learn in different institutions.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Snow Boarding, Yoga, Working Out
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Scott D. Goodman, DDS, MS 's Practice location
Matthews, NC 28105 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott D. Goodman, DDS, MS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott D. Goodman, DDS, MS 's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodman
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Stacey Alston Other 3211 Eastway Dr Charlotte NC 28205
- Dr. Cedrick Brown McDonald DDS 9787 Charlotte Highway Indian Land South Carolina 29707
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS 7322 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Gina Davis D.D.S. 2325 W Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Katherine S. Pak D.D.S. 2135 Ayrsley Town Blvd Charlotte NC 28273