Dr. Alexander Ereso is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Ereso specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National Presentations -
- UCSF East Bay Surgery Program- 2004,2010; Plastic Surgery at Wayne State University
- UCSF East Bay Surgery Program- 2003,2004
- Reconstructive Microsurgery at the University of Pittsburgh
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Strong support from his wife and family, perseverance, hard work, love for his patients and the profession.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family, Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, Traveling
- El Camino Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Oakland, CA 94602Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ereso
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Dr. Melody Lynd MELODY LYND80 East Hamilton Avenue Campbell California 95008
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Cedric Hunter M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Richard Lowell Goode M.D.801 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Tony H Pham M.D.2307 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128