Dr. Fallon Maylack MD
Orthopedist12255 De Paul Dr Suite 845 Bridgeton MO, 63044
Fallon Maylack, MD, MPH, is an orthopedic surgeon working at Esse Health in Bridgeton, Missouri and is affiliated with Depaul Hospital, St. Joseph Health Center, St. Joe Lake St. Louis, and Barnes Jewish Christian Hospital. With over 25 years of experience, he specializes in joint replacement of the hip, knee, and shoulder. Dr. Maylack was educated at Washington University, where he also completed a residency. Board certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons, he is an inductee of Alpha Omega Alpha, a fellow of the American Orthopedic Association, and the recipient of the 2015 St. Luke?s Faithful Healer award.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1982
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Regional Public Speaking -
- Guest Lecturing On Hip and Knee Surgery -
- George Washington University Hospital, Washington University in St. Louis
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Taking good care of his patients.
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
Dr. Fallon Maylack MD's Practice location
Bridgeton, MO 63044Get Direction
Bridgeton, MO 63044Get Direction
Dr. Fallon Maylack MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maylack
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Dr. John Tracy Watson MD1008 S Spring Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.12855 North 40 Drive St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Robert G. Medler M.D.12639 Old Tesson Road St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Corey G Solman M.D.333 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Jon Oda M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Ryan Michael Nunley MD660 South Euclid Avenue Saint Louis Missouri 63110