Completed advanced training at the Engel Institute, LLC
Active Mentor with Engel Institute,LLC
Education and Training
Loyola Dental University Chicago
Loyola University (Chicago, Il) Dental Degree 1992
Mr. Darryl D. Burke, DDS's Expert Contributions
I'm sure you will be fine. You were shielded. Usually, we don't take X-rays in the first trimester, but in certain cases we have to. I wouldn't worry about it. I would inform and tell your pediatrician though for reference. Hope this helps. Darryl Burke DDS READ MORE
If you are getting an abundance of plaque you might be that person who needs to brush more than twice a day. Cutting out foods will not change your plaque content. I would get an electric tooth brush, make sure you floss, and if you know what plaque looks like you can make sure it is gone. Hope theirs helps. Darryl Burke DDS READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches Implantology with the Engel Institute, LLC -
- M1 Implant Mentoring 1 2013 Engel Institute
- M2 Implant Mentoring 2 2014 Engel Institue
- M3 Implant Mentoring 3 2013 Engle Institute
- Mr Accommodation 2015 Engel Institute
- Top Dental Implantologist in Concord, CA & Leading Physician 2016 The International Association of Dentists
- General & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Impants/implant Supported Dentures/all-on-4
- Dental Implants (all Phases)
- Crowns & Bridges & Dentures
- Prophylaxis (dental Cleaning)
- Cone Beam 3-d Dental Imaging
- Mentor Engel Institute 2012
- Full comprehensive Implant and General Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Enjoying what he does and he constantly strives to always learn more.
Hobbies / Sports
- CrossFit Training, Endurance Training, Bowling
Mr. Darryl D. Burke, DDS's Practice location
Concord, CA 94519Get Direction
CONCORD, CA 94518Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Darryl D. Burke, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Darryl D. Burke, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burke
You were all wonderful!
Had not been to the dentist in 12 yrs. come to find out I needed a lot of work done as I expected. Dr Burke gave me a great experience pain free and was very "real" about what I needed done! I appreciate Burke as well as his very compassionate staff of wonderful ladies!
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Ramona Yousefipour D.D.S2817 Main St Oakley California 94561
- Rodney Y. Kim DDS11100 San Pablo Ave El Cerrito California 94530
- Rodica T. Popovici DDS4450 San Pablo Dam Rd El Sobrante CA 94803
- Amin Samadian23 Orinda way suite 301 Orinda CA 94563
- Dr. Vera renee Polintan Meyer DMD891 Sir Francis Drake Blvd San Anselmo CA 94960
- David Palomares Cartago D.D.S.9260 Alcosta Blvd San Ramon CA 94583