Owner/President/Founder of Pacific Home Health Care
Education and Training
MD at Chicago Medical School
Board Certified OB/GYN
American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
Herbert Leon Jacobs's Expert Contributions
Medication is NOT always the answer, but shifting food preferences may very well be the answer as in the "Whole 30 Diet." READ MORE
Medication is not the answer but 10 -15 min nasal breathing 2 x /day has an extremely and remarkable solution. READ MORE
- Outstanding Service Award
- Doctor of the Year
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, American Holistic Health Association
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Integrative Medicine
Herbert Leon Jacobs's Practice location
Denver, CO 80246Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Herbert Leon Jacobs | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Herbert Leon Jacobs's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Chia Seeds vs. Flaxseeds: What's the Difference?
What are chia seeds?Chia seeds come from a desert plant known as Salvia hispanica. It is a member of the mint family. Chia seeds are often sold under several different trademark names. Not just the seeds, but the sprouts of this plant are also edible. They can be added to salads, sandwiches, and...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Alternative Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
You can forecast your body’s reaction to different foods with lactose and decide the right quantity to consume without adverse effects. Only a small number of individuals have lactose intolerance that is so severe that they need to eliminate all dairy products or other foods and drugs that contain...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Karrina Wallace ND244 N WASHINGTON ST DENVER CO 80203
- Dr. Alison Egeland N.D.13654 XAVIER LN STE 202 BROOMFIELD CO 80023
- Darla C Buell CMT12600 W 32ND AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Tracy M Robinson ND5400 WARD RD ARVADA CO 80002
- Dr. Jennifer Federowicz N.D.7947 S CLAYTON CIR CENTENNIAL CO 80122
- Dr. Katherine Tackett N.D.283 FLINT WAY BROOMFIELD CO 80020