Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD
Urologist840 S Wood St Suite 515 Chicago Illinois , 60612
Dr. Ervin Kocjancic is a urologist practicing in Chicago, Illinois . Dr. Kocjancic specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Trieste
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National and International Public Speaking -
- Lectures, Radio Interviews -
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude at the University of Trieste
- Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs), Incontinence, Male Incontinence And More
- University of Milan
What do you attribute your success to?
- A passion for what he's doing and a lot of hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Singing, Playing the Flute-Classical Music
Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60612Get Direction
Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kocjancic
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.4711 W Golf Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Jaspreet Singh MD820 S Wood St # Mc955 Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Sanjay Gandhi M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Robert S Kaplinsky MD7900 N Milwaukee Ave Niles IL 60714