Stephanie Manning, DDS, is a dentist working with her own private practice, Manning Family Dentistry in Mint Hill, North Carolina. Dr. Manning graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry with honors in 2007. Her practice focuses on esthetic dentistry and the art of smile-making. Dr. Manning has training in cosmetics, restorative, and family dentistry. Before studying dentistry, Dr. Manning, completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology in 2003. She is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Dental Association,the North Carolina Dental Society, Old North State Dental Society, the Charlotte Dental Society, and AJ Williams Study Club. Dr. Manning is also a proud Albert Schweitzer Fellow. Additionally, she keeps her clinical skills current through an ongoing commitment to continuing education courses throughout each year.
Education and Training
DDS at UNC School of Nursing
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- North Carolina Dental Society, American Dental Association, Charlotte Dental Referral Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercising, Spending Time With Family and 2 Dogs
Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS's Practice location
Mint Hill, NC 28227Get Direction
MINT HILL, NC 28227Get Direction
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. Christopher Latham Phelps D.M.D.510 W John St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Smita S Warrier DMD16143 Lancaster Highway Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Luz A Chavez D.D.S.9912 Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28105