Stephanie Manning, DDS, is a dentist working with her own private practice, Manning Family Dentistry in Mint Hill, North Carolina. Dr. Manning graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry with honors in 2007. Her practice focuses on esthetic dentistry and the art of smile-making. Dr. Manning has training in cosmetics, restorative, and family dentistry. Before studying dentistry, Dr. Manning, completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology in 2003. She is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Dental Association,the North Carolina Dental Society, Old North State Dental Society, the Charlotte Dental Society, and AJ Williams Study Club. Dr. Manning is also a proud Albert Schweitzer Fellow. Additionally, she keeps her clinical skills current through an ongoing commitment to continuing education courses throughout each year.
Education and Training
DDS at UNC School of Nursing
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- North Carolina Dental Society, American Dental Association, Charlotte Dental Referral Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercising, Spending Time With Family and 2 Dogs
Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS's Practice location
Mint Hill, NC 28227Get Direction
MINT HILL, NC 28227Get Direction
Cary, NC 27511Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. David Sullivan DDS5833 Phyliss Ln Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Christian Yaste DDS15105 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.2320 Concord Lake Road Concord North Carolina 28025
- Anita S.H. Patel DMD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.9920 Couloak Dr. Charlotte NC 28216