Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.
Anesthesiologist3300 Oak Lawn Ave Suite 200 Dallas TX, 75219
Metropolitan Anesthesiology Consultants is a private prac anesthesia group providing high quality anesthesia services throughout the Dalla/Fort Worth metroplex.
Education and Training
MD at the University of Illinois College of Medicine
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1990
The American Board of Anesthesiology
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local- Past Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School -
- Peer Review Committee at Harvard Medical School -
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, University of New South Wales
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Dallas County Anesthesiology Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
His parents, his upbringing, dedication to his patients and doing his best.
Teaching and speaking
Medical students and residents
Spoken all over the world in areas of Cardiothoracic, vascular, critical care and regional anesthesia
Hobbies / Sports
- Fitness Training, running, hiking, alpine skiing, golf
Favorite professional publications
- All Anesthesia Journals
Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.'s Practice location
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.3017 E RENNER RD STE 100 RICHARDSON TX 75082
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.2000 E LAMAR BLVD ARLINGTON TX 76006
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D.3500 W WHEATLAND RD DALLAS TX 75237
- Dr. Benjamin Lowry M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Chester W Beyer MD6606 LBJ FWY DALLAS TX 75240