Dr. Wendy Roberts is a dermatologist practicing in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Roberts specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Roberts diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Wendy E. Roberts M.D.'s Videos
Education and Training
MD at Stanford University
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1984
American Board of Dermatology
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatopathology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Chemical peeling in ethnic/dark skin.
- Dermatologic problems of older women.
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation: evolving combination treatment strategies.
- The Roberts Skin Type Classification System.
- Clinical role and application of superficial chemical peels in today's practice.
- Skin type classification systems old and new.
- Evidence and considerations in the application of chemical peels in skin disorders and aesthetic resurfacing.
- Generational dermatology: model for prevention and multi decade approach toward the evolving, aging patient.
- Periorbital hyperpigmentation: review of etiology, medical evaluation, and aesthetic treatment.
- Pollution as a risk factor for the development of melasma and other skin disorders of facial hyperpigmentation ‑ is there a case to be made?
- Acne treatment patterns, expectations, and satisfaction among adult females of different races/ethnicities.
- Facial primer provides immediate and long-term improvements in mild-to-moderate facial hyperpigmentation and fine lines associated with photoaging.
- Topical Treatment of Aging Hands: Brief Report.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Dermatopathology Chas R Drew Univ Med & Sci, Dermatology Alameda Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
- General Surgery, Highland General Hospital; Dermatology, King/Drew Medical Center
- General Surgery, Highland General Hospital
- Dermatopathology, New York University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, American Dermatological Association, Inc., Women's Dermatologic Society, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Founding Director of Dermatopathology at Loma Linda University
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her blessings and wanting to share those blessings with her patients, tenacity and leaving no stone un-turned for a solution.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Wendy E. Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA 92270Get Direction
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Wendy E. Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Rubra?
Heat rash is a skin condition that occurs when sweat ducts get blocked deeper below the skin surface. It mostly occurs when the weather conditions are hot and humid. The condition prevents the sweat produced from escaping and this leads to irritation of the skin.What is miliaria rubra?There are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Can I Treat Acne?
How can I Treat Acne?Acne, also known as blackheads, pimples, zits, and blemishes, can be very annoying and embarrassing. It is caused by the clogging of the pores in the skin by dead cells and oily secretions. While acne is usually found on the face, it can sometimes be found on the neck, back and...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Bobby Awadalla MD74320 CA-111 Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Linda Mak M.D.74900 Hwy 111 Indian Wells CA 92210
- Dr. Richard Foxx MD44600 Indian Wells Ln Indian Wells CA 92210
- Dr. Robert H Lesnik M.D.74090 El Paseo Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Timothy Mark Jochen MD42600 Mirage Rd Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Timothy Richardson M.D.36867 Cook St Palm Desert CA 92211