Dr. Roche has 27 years of experience working with families experiencing substance abuse, trauma, the foster care system, and criminal justice system, 18 years of experience working with drug courts (juvenile, family, and adult), over 10 years experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum and their families and 15 years working with individuals with traumatic brain injuries. Dr. Roche is a licensed psychologist in Montana with certification in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Parent-Child Interaction Therapy and is also trained as a neuropsychologist. She provides individual and group therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families; neuropsychological evaluations for all ages - infants through adults; and parent/child interaction evaluations. Dr. Roche is the Director of Clinical and Evaluation Services at The Center for Children and Families a non-profit agency in Billings MT. Dr. Roche served on a work committee for Montana’s Addiction and Mental Disorder Division to help create the document “Methamphetamine Treatment Implementation In Montana - Best Treatment Strategies.”
Education and Training
Bachelor Degree at North Dakota State University; Doctorate Degree at the University of Montana
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, National and International Public Speaking -
- APA Division 37 Outstanding Student Poster Presentation, August 1999
- Bertha Morton Scholarship, Spring 1999
- Mortar Board Senior Award, Spring 1995
- Kain and McKay Scholarship, 9/94 – 5/95
- Dean’s List, The University of Montana, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
- Dean’s List, North Dakota State University, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, 1983 – 1986
Dr. Brenda K. Roche PH.D.'s Practice location
BILLINGS, MT 59102Get Direction
Billings, MT 59102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brenda K. Roche PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brenda K. Roche PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Dr. Bruce Chessen PH.D.1250 15th St. W Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Donna Mary Veraldi PHD1018 North 30th Street Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Michael Ray Butz PH.D.2810 Central Ave Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Karen Johnson Kietzman PSY.D.2475 Village Ln Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Marie Schaaf gallagher PH.D.2412 Pine St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Juliet F Lamonaca PSY.D.1130 Sw Morrison St Portland OR 97205