Dr. Glenda Payas is a Dentist practicing in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dr. Payas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
DMD at Oral Roberts University
Oral Roberts University School of Medicine, Tulsa Ok Dental Medicine 1986
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor -
- Mastership of Dentistry by the American Academy of General Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sedation Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Colored Restorations
- Smile Design
- All-on-4 Technique™
- President American Academy of Laser Dentistry 2013 - 2014
- Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Charter Member American Academy of Laser Dentistry 1992
- Mastership American Academy of General Dentistry
- Active member World Dental Congress
- Active member American Dental Association
- Member Oklahoma Dental Association
- Member Tulsa County Dental Society
- Advanced Dentistry at Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- She is passionate about providing quality dentistry and has a desire to continue offering her patients good dentistry.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, House Building
Favorite professional publications
- Academy of General Dentistry Journal
Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Parnam Mohanna D.D.S.5505 S Peoria Ave Tulsa OK 74105
- Dr. Franklin John Henrich DDS10124 S SHERIDAN RD STE A TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Kristie Vinson D.D.S.7104 South Sheridan Road Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. Ronald Lee Hammond D.D.S.10 W Broadway St Sand Springs OK 74063
- Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD1230 E. Hillside Dr. Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. Joseph J. Massad DDS302 S Lewis Ave. Tulsa OK 74104