Dr. Michael Dash is an optometrist practicing in Honolulu, Hawaii. Dr. Dash specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Dash performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being compassionate, listening to patients on all levels including lifestyle, and having a comprehensive approach to the treatment with honest and truthful communication and treating them as family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Fishing, Diving, Hiking, Cooking, Gardening
Favorite professional publications
- Ocular Care Journals, Contact Lens Spectrum
Michael Dash O.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael Dash O.D. | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael Dash O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. James Kiyoshi Miyasaka O.D.3615 Harding Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.615 Piikoi St Honolulu HI 96814
- Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.377 Keahole St Honolulu HI 96825
- Dr. Yvette N. Hida O.D.610 Kilani Avenue Wahiawa HI 96786