Torrence J. Stepteau
Anesthesiologist717 Fegans Path Colleyville Texas, 76034
Torrence J. Stepteau, MD, is an established anesthesiologist and pain management specialist working with U.S. Anesthesia Partners located in Hurst, Texas. He holds 18 years of experience and graduated from Meharry Medical College in 1993. Dr. Stepteau received his post graduate training at Tulane Medical Center, Temple University Hospital, and Vanderbilt University. He is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine and remains a professional member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, the Texas Medical Association, the Dallas County Medical Society and the National Medical Association in order to stay up to date on developments in his field.
Torrence J. Stepteau 's Videos
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
American Board of Pain Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Tulane Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society, National Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His parents; they were both teachers so education was very important, he had great leadership and guidance.
Torrence J. Stepteau 's Practice location
Colleyville, Texas 76034Get Direction
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.2000 E LAMAR BLVD ARLINGTON TX 76006
- Dr. Benjamin Lowry M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Ahmed basem Sayed ahmed Abdel rahman MD1000 LIPSCOMB ST STE 110 FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. John Phillippe Broadnax M.D.500 West Main Street Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Jesse Dadson MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Eric Jon Larsen M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057