Torrence J. Stepteau, MD, is an established anesthesiologist and pain management specialist working with U.S. Anesthesia Partners located in Hurst, Texas. He holds 18 years of experience and graduated from Meharry Medical College in 1993. Dr. Stepteau received his post graduate training at Tulane Medical Center, Temple University Hospital, and Vanderbilt University. He is board certified by the American Board of Pain Medicine and remains a professional member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, the Texas Medical Association, the Dallas County Medical Society and the National Medical Association in order to stay up to date on developments in his field.
Torrence J. Stepteau 's Videos
Education and Training
Meharry Medical College
American Board of Pain Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Temple University Hospital
- Tulane Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society, National Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His parents; they were both teachers so education was very important, he had great leadership and guidance.
Torrence J. Stepteau 's Practice location
Colleyville, Texas 76034Get Direction
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Get Fit With Your Family to Prevent Childhood Obesity
Childhood obesity has increased considerably in the recent years. In developed nations, the rate of childhood obesity has gone up from 11% to 30%, while in developing countries, it has leaped from 4% to 14%. This crisis can be solely attributed to the inactive time spent in front of the television,...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.2000 E LAMAR BLVD ARLINGTON TX 76006
- Dr. Benjamin Lowry M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. John Phillippe Broadnax M.D.500 West Main Street Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Cynthia Marie elizabeth Taber MD1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Swaminathan Karthik M.D.5605 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75038
- Dr. Mitesh J Patel MD17480 DALLAS PKWY DALLAS TX 75287