James R. Stelling, MD, FACOG, is a reproductive endocrinologist at Reproductive Specialists NY in Stony Brook, New York and is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. With over 16 years of experience, he specializes in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Educated at Stony Brook University, Dr. Stelling completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital and a fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a professional member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Suffolk County OBGYN Society, of which he currently serves as Treasurer.
Education and Training
Stony Brook University
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Reproductive Endocrinology
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional and National Public Speaking -
- Regional Director of Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center -
- OBGYN at Stony Brook University Hospital
- Reproductive Endocrinology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, He is the Treasurer of the Suffolk County OBGYN Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, good mentors and good family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Boating, Beach, Music
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
James R. Stelling's Practice location
Stony Brook, NY 11790Get Direction
Request An Appointment With James R. Stelling | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
James R. Stelling's reviewsWrite Review
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Fetal Development During the Third Trimester
Weekly developmentsWeek 28Baby’s eyes are open and are sensitive to light; eyelashes have formed. The wrinkles on the skin begin to smooth out due to the fat deposited in the skin.Week 29During this period, the baby’s bones are fully developed but not yet strong. The touch receptors are now...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.2330 Union Blvd. Islip New York 11751
- Dr. Karen Moriarty Morris M.D.157 East Main Street Huntington New York 11743
- Paul Louis Lograno Other118 N Country Rd Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Dr. Gloria M Escamilla MD48 Route 25a Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Benjamin Michael Schwartz MD404 Potter Blvd Brightwaters NY 11718
- Dr. Philip John Makowski MD2 Coraci Blvd Shirley NY 11967