Khaled Abdelhady, MD, FRCS, FACS, is a cardiothoracic surgeon and Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Illinois in Chicago, Illinois. Educated at Cairo University, Dr. Abdelhady completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University and a fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at the University of Illinois. He is board certified by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
Education and Training
American Board of Thoracic Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Illinois -
- Cairo University Hospitals
- Case Western Reserve University
- Cardiothoracic Surgery at University of Illinois
Articles and Publications
- Published 15 Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- Never giving up.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60612Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60612Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60601Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D. | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Khaled Abdelhady M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Henry James Sullivan1130 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. William Fred Polito M.D.1435 N. Randall Rd. Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. David J Cziperle MD2650 Warrenville Rd Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Stephen Francis Laga M.D.1111 Superior St Melrose Park IL 60160
- Dr. Robert Gasior MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616