Joohyun Andrew Kim, DDS, is an established dentist with a private practice, AAA Dental Care: Andrew Kim, DDS, located in Stamford, Connecticut. He has 15 years of experience in the dental arena and special expertise in general dentistry. Dr. Kim received his dental degree in 2001 at Case School of Dental Medicine and interned at New York Medical College. He maintains professional society memberships with the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the World Clinical Laser Institute, and the Connecticut State Dental Association.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University, School of Dentistry 0
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, World Clinical Laser Institute, Dawson's Academy, Connecticut State Dental Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Wanting to help people smile more and smile better.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry
Andrew Kim's Practice location
Stamford, CT 06901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Andrew Kim | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Andrew Kim's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
Great office and great service.
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD51 Grandview Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Dr. Wynatte Chu D.D.S.12 Pond Rd. West Port CT 06880